Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chiang Mai...here I come!!!!

Finally after months of planning, I finally make my way to Chiang Mai....so here is my stuffs for 6 months..dun laugh, the bag is exactly 15kg...and my lap top bag could easily be 5kg  ... so heavy that my shoulders hurts!  Lina sent me to the airport and NOT surprisingly we got lost!!! Went to Shah Alam..haiyah...but we make it on time and took a pic to show how glad we are!!!

     

I was so excited..summer time in Chiang Mai ( that's what Su Foong told me)!! The moment I landed, I was greeted by blessing of RAIN!! And the blessing continue and continue and..continue....hmm....there goes my plan to do lotsa outdoor stuffs...never mind lo..can still sleep and read and rest..Ceh..could have done those in KL :)

But one thing for sure...the foods....picture says a thousand words...and here is the narrative!

    

my first pork rice and fried pork skin...yummy!!

    

Well....pray that the rain will stop soon.....so that I can go out!!!